Poster abstract submission
We still have room for a few more posters for the poster sessions on day 2 of the conference.
Contributions are welcome from practitioners, policy advisers and scientists, and ideally collaborations of these groups that demonstrate successes in partnership working towards conservation. We invite cross sector and cross border collaborations demonstrating integrative approaches to nature conservation in a changing climate. We hope to get a broad representation of climate change issues and solutions from across Europe.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted in English;
- All abstracts must be in MS Word, with a limit of 150 words;
- All abstracts should include : abstract title (brief and concise), author(s), affiliation(s), abstract text (max 100-150 words), preference (Talk/ Poster) and session preference (1 – 8);
- Abstracts are to be e-mailed to email@example.com, one abstract per e-mail, using the subject line: Abstract Submission 2013.
- In the cover e-mail the full abstract title, author names and affiliations, and contact information for the presenting author should be included;
- The deadline for abstract submission is 31 May 2013.